Reasons to Start a Revolution
1. Because it’s up to you and me and that guy over there, too.
2. Because any start matters.
3. Because there is so much to learn from each other.
4. Because we could all use a healthier environment.
5. Because water shouldn’t come from a plastic bag.
6. Because sweeping our mistakes under someone else’s rug is not a solution.
7. Because there is more than one way to live.
8. Because children shouldn’t be casualties of our drug wars.
9. Because the whole world is watching.
10. Because it has already begun.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
and tagged justice
. Bookmark the permalink